Monday, June 10, 2013

Weekend Recap

Ok, tell me this is true for everyone else, too!
Weekends go by waaay to fast! 

Sometimes I feel like I go in having a seriously manageable list of To-Do's and 
by the end I'm thinking, "What have I been doing for the past 2 days?"

This weekend, however, was packed with lots of fun!

Friday Night my church had a Ladies Night! It was organized as a 
fundraiser for the Guardian Project which is working toward bringing 
a mobile ultrasound unity to our community. 


This fundraiser was So. Much. Fun. Ladies came and set up little stations. Retro Modern Hats was selling adorable hats for ladies and babies. Someone was there selling skin care products. We had a couple talented gals getting us all dolled up. One for hair, one for make up. Worlds Apart Studios was there doing a photo booth. (yep they take my outfit shots and are amazing. They even have a blog you could follow.) There was coffee, wine, and most importantly...dessert! So as I at some delicious treats I had my hair curled by a pro.


Oh yeah, and I brought some of my favorite DIY inspirations from 
psimadethis.com to share. I felt a little lame having not done one of the 
DIY's yet, so this weekend I got to work. If you follow my instagram 
@patternedlove you may recognize these sweet denims.

I had to wear these out so I was pretty excited I had a dinner date with one of my
dearest friend who's just returned home after being oversees for almost a year.
We ate some amazing Mexican food, down in trendy town... well that's what I call it.


That's all for today! Check back tomorrow for an outfit post.
And don't forget! I now have a facebook page! Yeah! Joining this century!
Head over and like it. And leave me your link below so I can return the favor.


Jude 1:2
May mercy, peace, and love be multiplied to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips