Thursday, June 13, 2013

Sit, Breath, Tweet


I hear GFC and Google Reader will no longer exist from July on, 
so to to keep updated on posts, follow with Bloglovin 

 The fun things about this outfit:
1. Jeans - Rock & Republic Thrifted
2. Shirt - Hand-Me-Down
3. Shoes - Target

Sometimes life gets going so ridiculously fast. It seems like it's rushing by 
and I'm grasping for things to show for it. You know those days when you're go-go-go? 
I think I'm having one of those months. I feel like June is zooming by. 
I can't believe it's the 13th already. I almost need to take a sec to sit down 
and breath for a second before round 2.

Pun 100% intended when I said I need to sit down. 
haha... I had to say something that tied into my pics didn't I? Is there a blogging rule that 
one must write about some sort of detail in the pictures? Well, if there is, my hide is safe!

There's a cute little chair in the studio when we were taking outfit pics. I'm not going to 
lie... I kind of loathe sitting pictures. I feel awkward. And worse, I look, like I feel awkward.

Oh well, life moves on and we all have awkward moments. 
I agree with Captain Jack Sparrow. I like to wave at those moments as they pass by. 
No use making the moment linger in "What Now" land or run in circles around 
"Who Saw That?" Laugh it off and keep-a goin!

No for one of those embarrassing moments that I like to wave at and hope 
it passes quickly... I need to be educated on this: TWITTER

As of yesterday, I'm now on twitter... What do I do now? Could someone please tell me what in the what a hash tag is or does? Also, would one of you kind souls please explain to me what twitter even accomplishes? I'm jumping on this band wagon blindly.

Also, what is a band wagon and why are people always jumping on them? 
Do bands even have wagons?

Hebrews 4:14-16
 Since then we have a great high priest who has passed through the heavens, Jesus, 
the Son of God, let us hold fast our confession. For we do not have a high priest who 
is unable to sympathize with our weaknesses, but one who in every respect has been tempted as we are, yet without sin. Let us then with confidence draw near to the throne 
of grace, that we may receive mercy and find grace to help in time of need.

7 comments:

  1. Love this top is looks so comfortable but the pattern is so cute!

    http://simpleeasystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha band wagons. you crack me up.

    hashtags are used to link conversations. so if you use #ootd (outfit of the day) anyone looking for it can find that and use it to see all the tweets refering to #ootd and you can do it for anything. Like i use #puglife alot (more on instagram) for stuff with my Puppy. or #besthusbandever or whatever. You can look some up and use them specifically or make up your own and advertise to your readers/followers it to start a new conversation (say #patternedlove).

    The main key to Twitter is keep it short. 140 characters runs out fast. You can link your instagram and FB to it too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh Thanks Ray! So informative in just a few sentences. You Rock

      Delete
  3. haha, girl I'm right there with you on twitter. I've had a personal twitter for almost three years and I've tweeted... zero times. I just got one for my blog and to be honest I don't know what in the world to use it for besides sharing a link to a new post. I'm not really interested in what other people are saying so why would anyone be interested in what I have to say?! If you figure it out, let me know your secret!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I love that you tweeted zero times! Who knows I may bail on the whole idea if I can't get the hang of it.

      Delete
  4. These months are just flying by, aren't they? It's so crazy to me. June came way too fast, and now it's halfway over. Taking a second to sit and breathe sounds like a great idea to me!

    I'm not on Twitter so I can't help you there haha. I have no idea what hash tag is or does... but it seems like you've been getting some great explanations.

    I love the verse you chose, truly beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for checking out my blog Victoria! Yeah Next thing we know it'll be 2014.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips