Friday, June 28, 2013

TGIF



The fun things about this outfit:
Purse - $2 Thrifted, Pants - $4 Thrifted, Shirt - Kohls, Striped Bracelet - Thrifted, Shoes - Target Sale $8

Don't forget to follow via Bloglovin. GFC is almost gone!

First things first, I found this purse for 2 buckaroos at the consignment event I told you about last week. I'm feeling great about it because I've been wanting a white purse for about 6 months now. I'm keeping an eye out always. And I've found some great ones. But for whatever reason, even $7 sounded too much to me. Now I know why. THIS ONE was waiting for me! (PS. I found these pants there too!)

So I have the wonderful experience of actually loving my job. 
I know that not everyone gets to say that they really do enjoy what they do. 
But I'll be honest, there's something about Friday that is still exciting to me.  

I may have shared this verse recently. I'm not sure. But it sure is finding it's way into my life a lot these days.

2 Corinthians 12:9
But he said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips