Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend Racap & Playin' it Casual



The fun things about this outfit:
1. Shoes - BX on my sisters Air Force Base
2. Shirt - Thrifted
3. Sweater - High School
4. Scarf - Just a piece f scratch fabric
5. Jewelry - All thrifted except brass bangle.

I know this outfit is pretty casual, but hey, so goes my weekends!

This weekend was a big consignors event called Pick Pocket Molly. It's a pretty sweet gig. Ladies get together with all their items to sell. They can choose at the end if they want to donate it or come pick it up to sell elsewhere. A portion of the proceeds goes toward an charity called Rapha House that fights child sex trafficking. Sooo...
I gathered all the things in my closet that I no longer wanted and piled them up to take out.


Once I tagged everything (which was much easier than I expected), I hopped in my car to drop it off. I was pretty excited. A) to get rid of all this stuff and B) to hopefully make a little money.

When I arrived, I was pretty floored. It was so organized and put together. I intentionally signed up for the last drop off time so I could peruse the aisle while I was there.

It was a blast and I'm totally looking forward to doing it again!


The funny thing is, that I used to be dragged to this little country club location 
when I was a kid. My mom would have my sister and I in tow as she spent what 
we felt was hours at the craft bazaars they used to hold here.

1 John 3:17-18
But if anyone has the world's goods and sees his brother in need, 
yet closes his heart against him, how does God's love abide in him?
Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth.

2 comments:

  1. Loving the weekend style... looks cute and comfortable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Naomi! HEY there girl! I love your blog! I know, a lot of exclamation points but! : ) Following now here and on Pinterest. And I am a huge fan of Bones too! (Among many other shows but that's tops.) Anywho, looking forward to staying in touch through blogging and can't wait until the next Pick Pocket Molly. ~Erika

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips