Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Floral, Ruffles & Other Daydreams


The fun things about this outfit:
1. Shoes - Target
2. Shirt - Hand-Me-Down
3. Necklace - Friends Jewelry Company

Let's be honest! Sometimes a girl needs something floral and ruffles just to make her feel a little girly. I ended up wearing this with jeans instead of shorts but I still adore the top. And let's not even get started on how psyched I am that it's a hand-me-down...aka FREE.

The other day I was seriously drifting off to the land of my imagination and sometimes it gets super weird up in there. My mind started assigning colors to everyone I saw. Then with said color I'd imagine them making a face that (in my mind) showed the color's emotion. 

One lady got an incredible bright neon yellow and she totally made the biggest surprised face ever. This one guy got red, and steam started billowing out of his ears while his scrunched, puckered lips scooted way up into where his nose should have been. A flock of children from the day care down the way ran by and I saw cheetahs... yeah that one was weird.

And so goes the day dreaming.

Proverbs 31:30
Charm is deceitful, and beauty is vain,
    but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips