Monday, June 24, 2013

Purse Thrifting


Let me get one thing straight. I did NOT buy all these purses in one thrifting trip. 
I mean I'm not a crazy purse person here.

But because over the last few months I've found so many good deals, I had to share them! 
I will declare this, though, that I will not be buying a new purse for quite a while 
(thrifted or otherwise). It was getting a bit out of hand.

So here are the fun facts about the purse finds:
1. Betsey Johnson - $5 at Yard Sale
2. Stone Mountain - $3 Thrifted
3. Coach - $5 Yard Sale
4. Valentino di Paolo - $3 Thrifted
And the strap unzips into a backpack.
5. Saddle River - $2 Thrifted
6. Squared by Sondra Roberts - $7 Foxtrot Vintage
7. Not Sure - $2 Thrifted

I have one more fantastic purse to share with you. I've been searching for a white purse all spring. And if you saw my post last Monday you know I spent the weekend at a consignment event. Well, I found one. So check back later this week to get a peek!

2 Thessalonians 3:3
But the Lord is faithful. He will establish you and guard you against the evil one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips