Monday, February 25, 2013

Productivity





Fun things about today's outfit:
1. Sweater - Thrifted for $7
2. Shoes - Target
3. Scarf - Gift from my mom a few years ago.
4. Belt - Thrifted for $1

I'm guessing I'm not the only one here with at least an ounce of lazy in every day of my life. Sometimes it really bothers me. Why did I sit there so long? Why didn't I write that down so I'd remember? I can't believe I missed that!
Recently I read a book on organizing and productivity. It's main focus was at the office but it absolutely can apply to my whole life. I don't work a ton on Mondays, it's my errand day both for the office and personally. Well, I've been keeping an errand list this week based on the book I read. It doesn't have tasks on it like "drop off dish at mom's house" or "grocery shop" it has specific things on it like "Buy 8oz foam cups" and "pick up some egg noodles for chicken noodle soup." I know that sounds super simple but it sure was efficient today. I was out and back home in an hour and a half. 

Proverbs 19:15

Laziness casts one into a deep sleep,
And an idle person will suffer hunger.

Images by Worlds Apart Photography

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips