Friday, February 22, 2013

Fall Colors in Spring Showers





Ok, here's the fun things about today's outfit. 
1. Dress - Home sewn by me, pattern free! I bought this jersey fabric a few years ago and last year finally made it around to creating this.
2. Sweater - $5 at J.C. Penny (Talk about a sale)
3. Scarf - Christmas gift from my sister & brother-in-law!
4. Beaded Bracelet - Purchased in Mexico. Memories locked up in that one!

 

Mixing a color blocked sweater and a bold print pattern wasn't always a go-to thing for me. Slowly I learned to love color so much that I disregarded all the "rules" I had set for myself and my closet. I started mixing everything up! I'll be sporting this look again in the fall, I'm sure. These colors are just asking to be worn in October! The thing is... is it's almost spring time. Not a lot of pictures today because it was raining on Hannah and I the whole time. (See the link below to see more of Hannah's photography.)

 

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, 
that in Me you may have peace. 
In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, 
I have overcome the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips