Monday, February 18, 2013

Today's Pattern

 


 

Ok, here's the fun things about today's outfit. 
1. Bracelets - all thrifted for a total of $5
2. Necklace - antique store for $1
3. Belt - had it since high school!
4. Jeans - this is really the fun one! In a total of 8 days I ripped both pairs of 
my skinny jeans right across the butt. Yep so these ones are new!!

Now for a few fun facts about my day.
1. I bought coffee for the first time after my juice fast. 
It had this great pattern on the drink sleeve. I love it so much! 
I instantly started to wonder what it would look like on a shirt.
2. In the parking lot today I came back to my car to find a sliver of a space between mine and the car next to me. I literally would have had to squeeze in sideways to fit. Obviously I wouldn't fit into the door if it even opened. 
So... I had to crawl in through the passenger side. And yes, I too noticed I wore two different pairs of shoes during the days adventures.
3. Remember that pattern in #1? well I am not going to wait around hoping to find that on some sweet fabric so I can make a shirt. So... I invested in some fabric paint. Yep that's right. You're going to have to stay tuned in order to see some sort of shirt come to life from this!
Psalm 36:5-6
Your mercy, O Lord, is in the heavens;
Your faithfulness reaches to the clouds.
Your righteousness is like the great mountains;
Your judgments are a great deep;
Lord, You preserve man and beast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips