Monday, September 23, 2013

Sleeves Are Back

The fun things about this outfit:
Chambray - Thrifted, Jeans - Old Navy, Shoes - HandMeDown, Bracelet - Old Navy ($2)

I'm pretty pumped for fall! I'm that person who loves each and every season in it's time.
So while I love the sun, I'm not sad when the rain starts.

Needless to say, I was excited for a more chilled day to toss a sleeved shirt on.
The rain is coming! And I'm excited!

Galatians 5:22-24
But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law. And those who belong to Christ Jesus have crucified the flesh with its passions and desires.

4 comments:

  1. I will send our rain your way, no problem! Upstate South Carolina ended up getting a year's worth of rain in a little over five months this year so every time it starts to cloud up we all start to groan.

    On the other hand, though, it IS nice to be able to open up windows and let some air into the house now that's it's not 90 degrees and hilariously humid every day. That's our version of fall, I guess, haha. I'm still waiting for sweater weather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather in OK has finally cooled down too! I just love fall so much - I love how everything is usually so much more loose and comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips