Monday, September 16, 2013

Chase Me Again: A Unique Thrift Shop for You {One}

The fun things about this outfit:
Jeans - Buckle, Pink Tank & Shoes - Target, Black shirt - Chase Me Again ($3)

As you all know, I'm a thrifter! I love a good thrift find, 
and I'm pretty loyal to the local thrift stores. 

Well, I thought I'd step it up a notch and give a shout out to one of my fave stores.
And I thought I'd make my shout out last ALL week. Each outfit will feature a thrift find.
It's called Chase Me Again. The lovely owners name is Sue! {pictured above}

Out of all my thrift shopping, probably 50% is done at Chase Me Again.
So why not give you all a little peek into their world?
I've asked Sue a few questions so that you could get to know her and her store.
So stay tuned all week to see some great finds in every outfit, 
that I purchased at Chase Me Again, 
and find out some fun deets on this fun thrifters paradise. 

To start off I asked Sue to let us get to know her.

I have always enjoyed looking for the treasure amongst the junk. 
As a kid I loved the times my Dad would take me with him when 
he went to the dump. Back then people were allowed to dig through the piles 
and take whatever they wanted. Dad always let me lug home a treasure.

My Mom taught me that no matter how unpleasant a person acted or 
looked there was always a treasure inside of them; we just had to find it. 
We had a joke about my Mom. When she first met someone she would 
learn their name, find out where they were born, and get them to share 
some deep secret they had never told anyone (all in the first visit).

Come back tomorrow to hear the amazing story of how Chase Me Again got started. 
Check out their website too!
Hebrews 6:10-12
For God is not unjust so as to overlookyour work and the love that you have shown for his name in serving the saints, as you still do. And we desire each one of you to show the same earnestness to have the full assurance of hope until the end, so that you may not be sluggish, but imitators of those who through faith and patience inherit the promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips