Thursday, September 12, 2013

Run 4 Their Lives


Well folks, last Saturday I ran my very first race ever!
It was "only" a 5K but I pretty much felt like a stud for the entire 3.1 miles!
I'm so grateful to have a running buddy who pushes me hard! {first pic}
Even my parents came out and walked the 5K... studs I tell you! Studs!

It was for an amazing cause too! The proceeds go to fund the first mobile ultra sound unit in Portland. The organization behind the whole thing is the Guardian Project. And while I'd love to talk about my stats, or times in the race, the fact is that I'd rather you click on their link and see what they're all about.

So...What are you still doing here?

John 3:30
He must increase, but I must decrease.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips