Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Black & White Dress

The fun things about this outfit:
Dress - Target uber sale, Shoes - Target, Bracelet - Thrifted, Earrings - Made by Me

So as I went through last weeks photos to post, I realized that I felt a little silly 
posting that sleeves were back on Monday. I should have waited until the end of the 
week, because last week the sun was still shining brightly and I have a few more 
sun dresses to show you all. Oh well, live & learn. 

2 Thessalonians 2:13
But we ought always to give thanks to God for you, brothers beloved 
by the Lord, because God chose you as the firstfruits to be saved, through 
sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth.

5 comments:

  1. Annnnnd of course, because it's Oregon, we are now in cold and rainy! Sleeves are definitely IN!:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep...The flannels and sweaters are ready to bust out!

      Delete
  2. "Target uber sale" = best description of where you got something ever.

    Hey, I'm in SC and we're sliding basically into that magical time where sleeves are not the enemy! Which is our version of fall. So there you go.

    It's kind of nice to see sundresses! I feel like a lot of fashion bloggers are all bundled up and I'm kind of side-eyeing them when I know they live where it's still like 85 degrees, haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that's funny. So true. I'm not really following trends. I'm just posting what I really wear :)

      Delete
  3. Super cute dress! You look amazing as always!
    ~Jessica

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips