Monday, September 2, 2013

Insta What?


I know it's Labor Day, and many people are doing the BBQ thing, or the last 
minute get-my-kids-ready-for-school thing, or the sleep in til noon thing. 
I'll just be over here doing my thing. 

Do you not know what that even means? Oh well. Me neither.

If you didn't know, real life doesn't always make it to the blog.
While yes, I do wear the outfits I post. Life stuff, like friends, family, 
the day-to-day ridiculousness doesn't always make it's way to the 
rambling writings of these interweb pages. 

Sooo...

Here's a peek into the Instagram world that shows more of the daily things about me!

Follow at @patternedlove

Insta 1: At the Meat Market! {Gotta get that bacon!}
Insta 2: Thrifting like a crazy person {You know it!}
Insta 3: Reading the Word {Getting that truth!}
Insta 4: Weekend! {Nothing like Narnia in the morning.}
Insta 5: Salted Caramel {Need I say More?}
Insta 6: Morning Read {Kickstarting the day!}
Insta 7: Selfie {Rare find in my camera roll.}
Insta 8: Afternoon Coffee {Can I get a woot woot}
Insta 9: Dutch Bros {Freebie from the fab staff.}
Insta 10: Adventures {Yes, gravy, cheese, and fries!}

2Corinthians 5:17
Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.
The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like some yummy treats! I am addicted to Instagram. Love it.
    Enjoy the rest of your Labour Day!

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips