Thursday, September 26, 2013

5 Things {A Few Randoms & A Cruise Worthy Dress}

The fun things about this outfit:
Dress - Target uber Sale, Bracelet - Old Navy ($2), Shoes - Ross


A few randoms to share with you.

1. I know how to spell "Navy"... But every time I type it I have to correct it... 
I always type "Nave"
Lame life of a fast-typing-terrible-speller.

2. This dress makes my dream to one day go on a cruise somehow magnify by 1,000%.
Now I have something cruise-worthy to wear!

3. It saddens me that nothing in this outfit is thrifted.
Who have I become? Summer what have you done to me?

4. YES! I still do Crossfit!

5. This week is flying by much tooooo quickly...
And not quickly enough, all at the same time.
I need more of Jesus today! That is all.

1John 2:1
My little children, I am writing these things to you so that you may not sin. 
But if anyone does sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous.

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips