Friday, March 29, 2013

The Summer Comfort "Go To"


The fun things about today's outfit:
1. Dress - F21 long long ago.
2. Purple T-Shirt - Kohls
3. Necklace - Thrifted
4. Bracelet - Thrifted

Here's the thing: I have a few fitted, crew neck t-shirts in my closet that I really don't wear very often. They probably could have been donated years ago, but I kept them for whatever reason. I'm glad I did too, because I also have these t-shirt style dresses that are way to low cut in the front. One day last summer I put together a look similar to this one with a knotted t-shirt, and it instantly became my go to for the rest of the summer. You know those days when you want to wear a dress, but want to feel like you're wearing yoga pants?
Yep, that's how comfy this is!

It's still a little chilly outside, but the sun is making more regular appearances this week! So I'm trying to take advantage of that!

And did I mention my nails are getting in the Spring Color mood too! 
Along with my phone case! 

Want to be in the conversation with my sister and I as we read The Purpose Driven Life? 
Check it out at My Wholesome Home.

Matthew 27:50-51
 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice and yielded up his spirit.
And behold, the curtain of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom. 
And the earth shook, and the rocks were split. 

4 comments:

  1. This is so cute! As much as I love my fit and flare dresses, I really love my comfy jersey dresses. I'll have to try a T-shirt over some of them sometime! Oh yeah, and your boots are awesome too!

    http://findingmyinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea for covering up skimpy dresses! Loving your nails.

    Kristina does the Internets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips