Thursday, March 28, 2013

DIY: Frame Art

 

This was one of my favorite DIY projects.
My mom randomly bought all these simple unstained wood frames. A few months later she decided she had no idea why she purchased them. Soooo, knowing I'll take free art supplies any day, any time, she handed them over to me. I'm so glad she did, too. 

You know what is amazing? No? Well, let me tell you!
It's amazing how weak I am to conquer my shortcomings. Or let's call it what I'm really trying to get at. It's amazing how easily I'm conquered by my sin. But, what's even more amazing to me is that God is so strong. Stronger than any strength I can understand. And in my weakness He is strong. It's so clear when God uses me for His purpose. Because I know it couldn't have been me who did it. I know I can't on my own. But He can. Also, I love that He is patient while I stubbornly resist admitting I'm wrong. I love it. It's amazing.

Luke 15:8-10
“Or what woman, having ten silver coins, if she loses one coin, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? And when she has found it, she calls her friends and neighbors together, saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the piece which I lost!’ Likewise, I say to you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips