Friday, March 22, 2013

Spring Showers Anyone?


The fun things about today's outfit:
1. Chambray - Thrifted
2. Skirt - Thrifted (Pretty sure it was originally Target)
3. Shoes - Target
4. Earings - Buttons (I've been doing this for years, but never taken pictures. But here's a great tutorial)
5. Necklace - Original design by ME!
6. Giant Bracelet - Thrifted

I tried to bring a little spring into my outfit with some color in the skirt. It's still raining here in strange ways. The sun will shine for like 10 min. Then it will rain for 10 min. Then the sun sneaks in again real quick, right before the down pour. Then the sun is impatient and doesn't want to wait its turn, so it comes on out while it's down pouring. 

This is a serious tease to my desire to run outside because in the time it takes me to look out a window and think, "wow, I'll go running now" to the time I get my clothe changed and hit the road, the weather changes dramatically. Good thing someone invented a treadmill. Not my fav, but it will work when needed.

I co wrote my sister's blog post today. She's doing a Friday series on a book titled The Purpose Driven Life. Check out our thoughts on chapter one here. I'm excited to be going through this book. Chapter One is focused on us understanding "It's Not About Me."

Galatians 2:20
I have been crucified with Christ; it is no longer I who live, 
but Christ lives in me; and the life which I now live in the flesh I live 
by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave Himself for me.

5 comments:

  1. Seriously, this weather is bonkers! I woke up to snow on my porch, then it was sunny enough to run around without a jacket or scarf all day, then before I went out tonight it hailed like crazy for about 5-10 minutes! We have to prepare to dress for every possible scenario round these parts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That skirt is gorgeous! So perfect for spring! I'm waiting around for the weather to get nice as well. Yesterday "got up" to 40 degrees, which I decided was warm enough for a run. Four miles later, I was walking with my arms wrapped around myself, shivering. Stupid winter. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lynette, that's exactly what I'm afraid will happen if I go for a run.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips