Sunday, March 24, 2013

Cleaning House


The fun things about this outfit:
1. Skirt - Thrifted for $5
2. Belt - Thrifted for $0.50
3. Sweater - "stolen" from a friends closet {wink wink}
4. Necklace - Purchased from my friends jewelry company.

Ok, so I didn't actually wear this today. I actually wore it yesterday, because I was throwing my gorgeous friend a baby shower. I knew she was wearing a dress, and I couldn't let her go it alone!!! Her baby boy should be here any day (3rd darling babe for her!).

I love this skirt. I thrifted it more than 6 months ago, but for some reason this is the first time I've ever worn it. It just hasn't looked right when I try it on...which is often. So, needless to say, I'm pretty pumped to be wearing it finally!

Speaking of finally... I cleaned my house today. I even sorted through my clothes and started making piles of "get rid of this" stuff. That's a big step for me! I'll be passing some to friends, and some I'll be using the fabric to recreate something new from something old. You know...one of my fav things! 

Isaiah 53:5

But He was wounded for our transgressions,
He was bruised for our iniquities;
The chastisement for our peace was upon Him,
And by His stripes we are healed.

7 comments:

  1. I adore that skirt! I love pleated skirts, and that creme color is particularly pretty.


    2ndhand Knowledge: A Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. - Nice outfit :) I really like ur skirt !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. more about that jacket! probably my favorite item, yet not even mentioned. what's the what about it?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips