Friday, July 12, 2013

Sweet Thrift Find...Again!

The fun things about this outfit:
Dress - Thrifted $4, Belt - Thrifted $0.50, Green Bracelet - Thrifted $0.25, Shoes - Ross, Earrings - High School

So I have to say that I was, once again, pumped to find this dress for just $4! 
What a steal, right! And did I mention...It has pockets!!!
The local thrift shop is seriously my fave!

I'm currently in works of a few refashions that will hopefull be ready to wear by August. 
I'm pretty excited about a couple of them in particular. 
But I suppose for now I have to leave you in suspense.  

Acts 4:12
And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved.

13 comments:

  1. Wow Naomi! What an amazing find. I am totally in love with this dress.
    Have a great week-end.

    Pia
    pjmscloset.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that dress is so cute! It's so artist-y - in a really good way! I am looking forward to seeing your refashions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ashley! I almost titled the post, Painted Canvas or something like that for that very reason.

      Delete
  3. what a beautiful thrifted dress! It gave me that little extra motivation to find something beautiful tomorrow during my thrifting trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! The print is lovely and so unique! What a great find :)
    xoxo
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to learn a lesson or two from you on how to shop at a thrift store the right way! That dress is fabulous and can't believe you scored it for $4 girl!! That is awesome! Have a great weekend:)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I was stunned at the find too.

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, your blog is such a treat! So happy that I discovered it and cannot wait to follow along :) This dress is such a unique, and an amazing find for only $4! You did good!!

    Xo, Hannah

    sweetsweetnoir.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! So glad you're following! Thanks Hannah.

      Delete
  7. This is an amazing dress! I'm so jealous of this find! I want it in my closet!! :-)
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips