Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Flip Flops Sometimes Have To Cut It.

The fun things about this outfit:
Shorts - Thrifted in 2006 and cut-off in 2012, Shirt - Thrifted & Refashioned, Flops - Old Navy

I know I'm not the only outfit blogger out there who thinks this. 
Sometimes, ya just have to give in to a shorts and tank day. And to get really lazy, toss on some flippetty flops. We can't always be dresses and lovelies! But I say, whatever you wear, just own it! Be confident and be yourself!

You know what else I say. Summer rocks. My newest love is reading on the porch swing! Seriously. I'm loving it! And if you're a regular reader, you know I have a goal of reading 2 Narnia books this month. I'm halfway through my second (Voyage of the "Dawn Treader") with only days left to finish before I head to camp with my high school girls until August. Wish me some speedy reading luck! 

Psalm 62:1-2
For God alone my soul waits in silence;
from him comes my salvation.
He alone is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress; I shall not be greatly shaken.

1 comment:

  1. um I need some shorts like these! I guess I'll have to make some myself :) Love how this tank turned out! Cute idea.
    Jessi
    http://haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips