Monday, July 15, 2013

Nothing Schnazzy


The fun things about this outfit:
All I can say for sure, is I thrifted this belt. I can't even remember where these others came from.

Today I'm spending the day at the beach with a group of Basque Country summer exchange students. I'm super excited about it! But because of spending time with them this past weekend, not only is my outfit casual, but I didn't really think up a schnazzy post to entertain you all. So let me just leave you with a verse that totally encouraged my easily scared heart this weekend.

2 Timothy 1:7
for God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

1 comment:

  1. I love a simple summer look and want a belt just like yours! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ~Jacy
    www.laviedelenore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips