Tuesday, May 7, 2013

"I Made Her" - T-Shirt Dayz #3




The fun things about this outfit:
1. Boots - Thrifted
2. Leggings - Old Navy
3. T-Shirt - Hand-Me-Down
4. Necklace - High School

I made her... she is different.
She's unique.
With love I formed her in her mother's womb.
I fashioned her with great joy.
I remember, with great pleasure, the day I created her
I love her smile. I love her ways.
I love to hear her laugh at the silly things she says and does.
She brings me great pleasure.

This is how I made her.
I made her pretty and not beautiful, because I knew her heart.
And knew she would be vain... I wanted her to search out her heart, 
and to learn that it would be Me in her that would make her beautiful.
And it would be Me in her that would draw friends to her.
I made her in such a way, that she would need Me.
I made her a little more lonesome than she would like to be...
Only because I need for her to lean and depend on Me...
I know her heart.
I know if I had not made her like this she would go her own chosen way,
And forget Me... her Creator.

I have given her many good and happy things...
Because I love her
Because I love her, I have seen her broken heart...
And the tears she cried alone.
I have cried with her, and had a broken heart, too
Many times she has stumbled and fallen alone,
Only because she would not hold My hand.
So many lessons she's learned the hard way
Because she would not listen to My voice.
So many times I have sat back 
And sadly watched her go her merry way alone.
Only to watch her return to My arms, sad and broken,
And know she is Mine again... I made her,
And then I bought her... Because I love her.
I have to reshape and remold her...
To renew her to what I had planned for her to be.
It has not been easy for her or for Me.
I want her to be conformed to My image...
This high goal I have set for her,
Because I love her.

1 Peter 3:3-4
Do not let your adorning be external—the braiding of hair and the 
putting on of gold jewelry, or the clothing you wear— but let your 
adorning be the hidden person of the heart with the imperishable 
beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which in God's sight is very precious.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips