The fun things about this outfit:
1. Worn on Mothers Day
2. Skirt - Found in my Moms old clothes from back in the day.
(I made it into a high low)
3. Belt - Thrifted
4. Shirt - Thrifted
5. Shoes - Ross
I'm loving any sun I
get these days got last week.
I thought I'd tell you why I love summer,
in hopes those heat rays will show their face again.
I know it's still May but It feels like summer when the sun comes out!
5 Things I Love about Summer
1. Fresh smell of mowed grass! You know you love it, too.
2. Sundresses E're Day! - I'm a dress girl over shorts any day.
3. Frolicking - Don't judge. I take every open field opportunity I find!
4. BBQ - I love me some hamburgers and lawn chairs... Yes, you CAN invite me over!
5. Inspiration - I know it sounds silly, especially because I love rain the same as I love sun
but for some reason summer puts me in the mood for DIY & other crafty projects.
Did I miss anything? Fill me in on why you love summer?
Now may the God of peace who brought again from the dead our Lord Jesus,
the great shepherd of the sheep, by the blood of the eternal covenant,
equip you with everything good that you may do his will, working in us
that which is pleasing in his sight, through Jesus Christ,
to whom be glory forever and ever. Amen.