Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Guest Post: Sara from De l'Etoile

Today I want to introduce you to one of my new blog world friends, Sara. 
Firstly, here gorgeous long locks make me really miss my hair. Oh how slow you grow!
But enough about hair jealousy, I'll let her take it away before I get carried away.

SARA:
Hello, Patterned Love readers! I'm so excited to be guest posting today! I'm Sara, 
from De l'Etoile. I blog about modest fashion, daily life, and random obsessions 
(often centered around shopping). But enough about me, let's talk about SUMMER! Besides
sun tans and vacations, something I love about summer are the new trends coming in!


What I've noticed about this season is, if it has a lot of color, GO FOR IT! The bolder the better! Pretty much anything outside of black is fantastic. I love this so so much, because you don't have to add a whole bunch of items to your wardrobe of that one hot color. You can shop your own closet and still look fresh!


Today, I went for a more subtle approach to this season's color explosion. 
I've been particularly drawn to light purples and bright reds recently, perhaps 
because these colors haven't been too prominent in past seasons. With mint green and 
oxblood dominating fashion spreads for the past year or two, I'm all for a little change!
How will you incorporate more color into your look this summer? :)


Top: gift
Cami: Romy
Skirt: Anthropologie
______

You can see my post when you visit her blog
Be sure to stick around a while and show Sara some love.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post! I love her outfit, she looks great.

    -Vogue&Heels
    www.vogueandheels.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips