Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Welcome One & All


The fun things abou this outfit:
Dress - Hand-Me-Down, Vest - Thrifted ($5), Shoes - Thrifted ($8), Necklace - Thrifted ($1)

First of all, I'm feelin' a little flaky this month. I have not had a regular blogging sched after coming back from camp with the girls & it's been super duper hard for me to get back in routine. So here we are another week of no Monday post. I don't really feel bad... I mean... it is my randomness after all, and spacing on a post is absolutely part of that! But here we go with getting back to it! 

Secondly, I was thinking that a good way to kick off what people (who have life together) call planning ahead, would be to say "Welcome!"

Welcome back to bloggin (that one's to me!)

Welcome new readers!

Welcome once again to consistent reading, ya ol' faithful readers!

If you are new to reading or following or whatever you find yourself doing, I have a few easy ways to follow along and stay updated when there's a new post!

Instagram
@patternedlove



So check those out! Click Follow or Like or what have you. 
So glad you're all so gracious in my here and there posting! Get ready! Because I've been sewing and hit up a new thrift shop last week. So there's some newbies headed your way!

Philippians 3:7-9
But whatever gain I had, I counted as loss for the sake of Christ. Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which comes through faith in Christ, the righteousness from God that depends on faith

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips