Thursday, November 28, 2013

Thankful Thursday: Gifts

The fun things about this outfit:
Sweater - Free, Jeans - Buckle, Shoes - Target, Bracelet - Thrfited, Necklace - HomeMade

This necklace started from an old chain found in my mom's garage and a short skirt 
that makes a tall girl like me look like I'm showing a little too much badonkadonk.

Here's how I created it:
1. Pick some materials.
2. Cut strips of fabric. (try to choose something that doesn't fray) 
3. Get your piles of fabrics set out and ready to go.
4. Tie lots of knots!
5. Wear that thing like a boss!

All this brings me to what I'm thankful for...
I'll be joining my sister Rachel for her monthly theme of Thankful Thursdays
So appropriately kicking off today on Thanksgiving!

I'm so incredibly thankful for having the ability to cut strips of fabric. And that I'm able to tie a knot. 
I love that I have a mind that can be creative when I see an old skirt and a bulky chain. 
I'm just so incredibly grateful that God has given me the gift of craftiness... I know it's not on
the list of spiritual gifts, but I'm claiming it as God given anyways! 

James 1:17
Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the
Father of lights with whom there is no variation or shadow due to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips