Friday, November 15, 2013

Lost in Translation

The fun things about this outfit:
Boots - Target, Leggings & Shirt - H&M, Sweater - Thrifted, Necklace - purchased in Basque Country

So this is an outfit I wore during my trip in Basque Country.
It was a chili night so I tossed a scarf on, but I promise that this photo has this outfit!
These are some of my lovely new friends that I will never forget! 
I can't wait to see them all again in the future!

One of the funniest things about this trip was eating out.
The time it took for these girls to translate a menu for me was comical. 
But they were so patient with me and eventually I did order food!

And it was delicious!

Anyone else ever been on a trip and just had to stop 
and laugh at the language barrier?

1Timothy 4:7-8
Have nothing to do with irreverent, silly myths. Rather train yourself for godliness; for while bodily training is of some value, godliness is of value in every way, as it holds promise for the present life and also for the life to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips