Friday, November 29, 2013

Holiday Travels

The fun things about this outfit:
Jeans - OldNavy, Shoes - Target, Shirt & Coat - Thrifted, Blue Bracelet - Thrifted

I hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving yesterday!

I had the joy of being able to travel to see my lovely sister.
It was quite the different holiday for me. I'm used to helping my mom in the kitchen,
as more people pour in the door and the living rooms fill up, and children run back
and forth up and down the hallway. But this year I made one dish, prepped one more, 
and sat back and relaxed. It was pretty sweet! 

What did you do yesterday?

Philippians 2:3-5
Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves. Let each of you look not only to his own interests, but also to the interests of others. Have this mind among yourselves, which is yours in Christ Jesus

2 comments:

  1. Actually, during holidays I also travel but I usually go with the family. We usually make some hotel reservations even before the holiday and setup everything. It's good to travel and go to different places with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty jacket :-)

    http://www.sweetcandydreamer.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging tips